Parent Sector: Field Office
Duty Station: Yangon
Job Family: Field Operations Coordination
Type of contract: Non Staff
Level: Level 2
Duration of contract: From 1 to 6 months
Recruitment open to: External candidates
Application Deadline (Midnight Paris Time): 15-July-2022
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure provision of reliable and secure driving services by:
- driving office vehicle for the transport of authorized personnel and the delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items, and
- meeting official personnel and visitors at the airport and delivering and collecting visa and customs documents when required.
- Ensure cost-savings through proper use of the vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs and provision of inputs to the preparation of vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs and arrangements for major repairs as well as timely changes of oil, checks of tyres and brakes, car washing, etc.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents and supplies, including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts.
- Ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
- Perform any other related duties which may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
For details and to submit the application, please visit here.