Intern for Section for Inclusive Quality Education (IE/ECCE Team)
Parent Sector: Field Office
Duty Station: Bangkok
Job Family: Education
Type of contract: Non Staff
Duration of contract: From 1 to 6 months
Recruitment open to: External candidates
Application Deadline (Midnight Paris Time): 26-OCT-2022
Overview of the functions of the post
Under the overall guidance of the Section Chief, the intern will work closely with the responsible Programme Specialist(s) and assist the Inclusive Basic Education team to support the Inclusive Education (IE) and Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) programme. In particular, the incumbent will contribute to programme implementation through the following tasks:
- Assist in the organization of meetings, taking minutes and supporting activities under Asia Pacific Multilingual Education Working Group and Disability-Inclusive Education in Asia-Pacific Working Group;
- Support the planning and organization of high-level events, such as the 7th International Conference on Language and Education and others as necessary;
- Support the implementation of on-going and future projects on Inclusive Education and ECCE;
- Assist in the production of ECCE and IE related reports, presentations, webpage and relevant advocacy materials, when required; and
- Support any other additional activities or tasks for the programme areas under the Inclusive Basic Education team – this may include conducting web research for required information, drafting correspondence and concept notes for events, taking notes and report writing, drafting and publishing news materials, and updating and maintaining website contents.
For more details and how to apply, visit this link for more information.
Only if you are unable to attach requirements in system, please inform us at UNESCO Bangkok Office via email at iqe.bgk(at)unesco.org, with Subject: Application for Ref. IE/ECCE/2022.