Online International Conference on Transforming TVET for successful and just transitions
Event: 7 - 8 December 2021, at 13:30 - 15:30 (CET), Paris time.
UNESCO is pleased to invite you to an online International Conference on Transforming Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) for successful and just transitions on 7 - 8 December 2021, at 13:30 - 15:30 (CET), Paris time.
The objective of this event is to mobilize key TVET and labour market stakeholders to discuss major challenges facing TVET, consider new directions and present the key elements of the new UNESCO Strategy for TVET 2022-2029, specifically by:
- engaging decision makers and stakeholders in skills development from around the world in discussions on the challenges and new directions for TVET and deliberate on the relevance of the UNESCO Strategy for TVET’s priorities, interventions and synergies with other Organizations and Institutions.
- exploring new trends for the future of TVET for successful and just transitions to sustainable development while instilling a renewed ambition towards shaping the new UNESCO Strategy for TVET (2022–2029), considering the transformation that TVET has undergone in recent years, including the pandemic effects.
For your reference, please find here the concept note and provisional agenda.
To participate in the 2-Day online International Conference please register by using the ZOOM links provided as follows:
- Day-1, 7 December 2021 at 13:30 - 15:30 CET (Plenary), please register here
- Day-2, 8 December 2021 at 13:30 - 15:30 CET:
- Plenary and Panel sessions, I & III please register here
- Panel Session I: Skills for individuals to learn, work and live
- Panel Session III: Skills for inclusive and resilient societies
- Panel sessions, II & IV only please register here.
- Panel Session II: Skills for economies to transition towards digitalisation and sustainable development
- Panel session IV: Data and monitoring of TVET
Should you have any enquiry, please contact email@example.com.
We are looking forward to welcoming you all online and having a fruitful discussion with you at the International Conference.
Section of Youth, Literacy and Skills Development
UNESCO Education Sector