In order to support and encourage the exchange of information and knowledge sharing among NEQMAP members as well as other stakeholders, NEQMAP has launched the initial part of its online knowledge portal as a part of the National Education Systems and Policies in the Asia Pacific (NESPAP), an open platform established by UNESCO Bangkok. The NEQMAP knowledge portal serves as a “one stop shop” where you can access all types of documentation related to learning assessment, curriculum and pedagogy in the Asia Pacific region, including policy documents, research articles and reports. We highly encourage NEQMAP members and Asia-Pacific Member States to contribute to this online portal by sharing documents (or links) related to assessment and curriculum in their countries and/or published by their institutions. Please send your contributions to the NEQMAP Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEQMAP was launched by UNESCO Bangkok with during an Inaugural Meeting in March 2013 in Bangkok. Since its establishment, the network organizes annual meeting to bring together its members as well as delegates from non-member institutions to share experiences, reflect on the implemented activities and to share ideas for future collaborative work as network.
- NEQMAP's 2nd Steering Group and Annual meeting - March 2014
- NEQMAP's 3rd Steering Group and Annual meeting - December 2015
- NEQMAP's 4th Steering Group and Annual meeting - December 2016
- NEQMAP's 5th Steering Group and Annual meeting - December 2017
NEQMAP, in collaboration with its partner organizations as well as the network members, organizes a series of webinars focused on different topics related to learning assessment and curriculum. Please check below links to get more detailed information on the previous webinars.
- 1st webinar - How to ensure universal learning? Findings and experiences from Asia-Pacific
- 2nd webinar - Transversal Competencies and their Assessment: Perspectives from Asia-Pacific
- 3rd webinar – IEA’s international large scale assessment programmes (TIMSS, PIRLS, ICCS, LaNA)
- 4th webinar - Lessons for Education Development from East Asia: Growing Smarter