ICT in Education-About-us
Established in 2002, the Programme at UNESCO Bangkok assists 46 Members States across the Asia-Pacific region to harness the potential of ICT in achieving inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- We provide policy advice to support Member States in the review and development of ICT in Education Master Plans that are closely aligned with national education goals and SDG4;
- We support Member States with capacity development to implement competency-based teacher training reforms to facilitate ICT-pedagogy integration;
- We organize regional knowledge-sharing events and conduct policy research to promote safe, effective and responsible use of ICT in the region and beyond.
- Competency Based Teacher Training Reform: Strengthens teacher policies and assist the development of ICT competency standards for teachers
- ICT in Education Policy Planning: Provides technical assistance for the review and development of national ICT in education policies that are aligned with SDG4
- Digital Kids Asia-Pacific (DKAP): Advocates safe, effective and responsible use of ICT among children in order to effectively navigate and participate in the digital world.
- Resources & Toolkits development
- Knowledge Sharing Events
As the UNESCO Asia Pacific Regional Bureau for Education, we support 46 Member States in the region. Our current and partners include:
For the latest ICT in Education, please visit our webpage